Granite Male Enhancement

Granite Male Enhancement almonds by almonds and both they're amazing they taste good plain you can also get roasted and salted almonds cuz like you can have a little bit more salt if I'm a keto diet cuz when you don't eat carbs your body like flushes water and electrolytes so you need to replenish that but you're a huge chance of almonds really really good for baking good for making like granola cereal all of that good stuff I have tested a couple different recipes one that I think is Chris approved that is basically like a granola bar slash cereal that has flax Chia hemp seeds almonds sunflower seeds pumpkin seeds which I actually have a sofa right here buy these in bulk I 100% recommend you buy these in bulk so these are unroasted unsalted sunflower seeds definitely do that because it's it's so much more expensive to buy them roasted and salted when it literally takes like 10 seconds to put them in a pan roast them and add some sea salt not a big deal and then that way you know that you're putting like pink Himalayan salt or like some sort of kosher like better-for-you salt then just the junk that they use in factories then these are pumpkin seeds same deal whoa yes which is good because they're cheap so yeah that is nuts and seeds other than that I'll be buying like macadamia nuts Brazil nuts walnuts definitely do your research yes you're going keto because some nuts are really really good they're high in fat um moderate protein you kind of want to find a ratio that's like two one so like two fat to one protein if it's switched then sometimes if you eat too much you're getting too much protein in your diet but even asleep um that's fine Oh bear sorry our puppy is very high maintenance very high-energy I'm gonna get a frozen thing yes you might throw it off to the ground but that's okay if y'all hear any weird funky noises it's crisp [Music] okay so moving on to supplements so okay so when you are eating vegan keto it can occasionally




get crusty dissolvable ones because he likes them better and then as for like electrolyte esque supplements I take not this one I take potassium citrate which is really really good to get especially if you're not eating like bananas enough spinach different things like that it's always good to have a little bit extra in your diet and then the other is and magnesium these both have a 180 tablets you can table it up to three a day I generally take one or two per day and I will definitely c Granite Male Enhancement ontinue to purchase these until I can find an electrolyte powder that has everything you need which is very much potassium magnesium chloride sodium and that's that's pretty much it like in essence those are like the four main ones so I'm kind of in the market for an electrolyte powder I could just mix in with like juice or not juice that's a terrible terrible example I don't know why does it do that he drinks juice oh then I can make something like tea or coffee black decaf coffee tea there Buster and caffeinated coffee so yeah that is everything first supplement and then talking about some more coconut stuff and I'll probably





Comments